Part 1: Trivia! 1 point for each correct answer
1. What is Superman's name on Krypton?
(c) Clark Kent
2. In what city did the creators of Superman first think of Superman?
(b) Los Angeles
(c) New York City
3. Which comic book company publishes Superman?
4. Who is the editor in chief of the Daily Planet?
(a) Lois Lane
(b) Jimmy Olsen
(c) Perry White
(d) Clark Kent
5. What color hair did Lex Luthor have when he first appeared in the Superman comics?
6. What is the original color of kryptonite?
7. What is the atomic number for krypton?
Part 2: Debate! 3 points for the winning argument
8. Who amongst your family and friends is most like Lex Luthor? Each player gets a turn to explain their position. Afterwards, players can cross-examine each other. Players can pick the same character, but the player with the best reasoning will win.
9. Make the case that Superman is evil. Each player gets a turn to explain their position. Afterwards, players can cross-examine each other. Players can pick the same character, but the player with the best reasoning will win.
Part 3: Create! 5 points for the best reflection
10. Each player creates a maximum two minute episode where Superman saves the day.